WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING 2017-2018 GRANT APPLICATIONS
We invite all district staff to participate in applying for a grant through the Medford Schools Foundation. To apply for a grant, download the application form and review the instructions below.
The due date for applications is July 15, 2017. Funding decisions will be made by August 27, 2017.
All grant applications must have an administrator’s signature and be mailed to:
Medford Schools Foundation
P. O. Box 1126
Medford OR 97501
All applications must be postmarked by July 15, 2017.
Our primary goal is to provide seed money for new projects. We are funding more grant applications each year; unfortunately, as the grant applications increase, we find that we cannot honor all requests. In light of this, please be aware:
1) Requests for multi-media whiteboards have multiplied. In reviewing grant requests, we look for evidence of any matching funds and the number of students that will have access to this technology. Unfortunately, we cannot fund all requests for multimedia white boards at this time.
2) Please remember to include in your grant application any additional resources to which you have access other than the funds requested of the Foundation.
3) Grants are funded based on the specific details included in the request. If circumstances change for any reason, the Foundation reserves the right to review and possibly alter or rescind the funds allocated.
4) Partial funding may be awarded to projects that have multiple objectives. Applicants who submit such a request are asked to prioritize those objectives prior to submitting their application.
5) The Foundation’s highest priority is funding new and innovative projects through which students will benefit. Renewal applications will be considered, but the hope of the Foundation is that, once a project is underway, additional funding through the school district or other sources will become available.
6) Portions of grant applications that include financial benefits for staff members will not be considered.
7) Applications will be considered for amounts not to exceed $5,000.